15.3.06

Meet Carolzinha


Caolzinha, say Hello to Gary

Comments:
That's sweet! Hello, Carolzinha!
 
Paulinho, tell Carolzinha that I said hello!
 
Ricardo, please say hello to Carolzinha for me!
 
Sure Gary, I will. But don't pay attention in what Paulinho and Nasi say about Carolzinha.
They have this fantasy where I want Carolzinha just for me. But the true is when they first met her, they were speechless (obviously hinotized by her beauty - as you may see), and they don't even made a move.
And since then they keep telling everyone, including Cintia, the woman I love, that I have an secret affair with Carolzinha.
Now, as they realize this tatica, is useless they come up with a new one: I got an affair with a sales person at Cartoon Network. Could you believe that?
 
I'm glad I'm asexual. It simplifies life. Don't tell anybody, Ricardo, but I haven't had sex in more than 26 years. I don't miss it, really. Imagine how my life is simplified by eliminating sex. Although sometimes I wish I could have an affair with a sales person at Cartoon Network. THAT would make my life complete, I think.
 
yeah, it should be nice, shouldn't?
Tell me gary, which cartoon celebrity do you want to make love with?
 
Minnie Mouse. She's hot.
 
the old minnie or the new one?
 
The old Minnie. You can learn a lot from older women. They can teach you things. You could learn some things, Nasi.
 
The old Minnie. You can learn a lot from older women. They can teach you things. You could learn some things, Nasi.
 
The old Minnie. You can learn a lot from older women. They can teach you things. You could learn some things, Nasi.
 
The old Minnie. You can learn a lot from older women. They can teach you things. You could learn some things, Nasi.
 
The old Minnie. You can learn a lot from older women. They can teach you things. You could learn some things, Nasi.
 
Sorry. I got a little excited thinking about having sex with Minnie Mouse.
 
No problem, Gary
So, definitly, Carolzinha isn't the woman for you.
You should get Vanessa, instead.
She works with nasi, and she used to work as Minnie Mouse
.
 
it's true indeed, but vanessa just refused to wear the minnie costume again.
 
I'll pass.
 
President Clinton already tried Monica. And look what happened to him!

Seriously, I have the psychology of a Catholic priest. I'm more concerned with other-worldly, spiritual matters than things of the flesh. If I had been raised in the Catholic religion, I probably would have become a priest.
 
Or maybe the Pope. You left that out.
 
Paulinho, if I were the Pope I might have to excommunicate you for saying that priests like very young boys. Pobre Paulinho.
 
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »
 
This is very interesting site... » »
 
Postar um comentário



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?