13.6.06

Tira-teima


O goleiro da Costa Rica José Porras, sai adiantado e é encoberto por Klose

Comments:
Go USA! Am I allowed to say that here?
 
of course.
but even i know usa cannot make it.
 
You know, Eduardo, we call it soccer.
 
Come on Gary...
Soccer, futebol, you name it!
The thing is USA sucks on it
 
Will do, Paulinho.

The US is just not a big soccer country. By the way, Brian loves soccer. He lives for soccer. Soccer and baseball are all he ever talks about. I asked Nasi if he was interested in joining The Brian Brown Fan Club. Apparently, he's not interested.
 
Argentiiiiiiiiiiiiiina!!
 
gary, i should advise you brazilians do not like argentinians at all. i like them, and i would be happy if argentina won the world cup (although i would prefer south corea, for personal reasons). but it's not kind of you talking about argentina for some of us. they may be get mad.
 
and i guess brazilians also prefer third world teams like african countries.
maybe you should yell TOGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 
Ricardo, I hope you don't mind, but I liked your soccer photograph so much that I am now using it in my Myspace webpage. Check it out!
 
Gary i don't mind at all, in fact I apreciate it. Enjoy!!!
 
Viva Itaaaaaaaaalia!
 
Check out my soccer game on Myspace:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=74133048
 
Postar um comentário



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?