28.11.06

Devia ter jogado 1 Euro na Fontana Di Trevi


Comments:
Finally, a picture of a place I actually visited. I was in Rome on vacation in 1978, when I was a young guy. Great city! Can you see the pennies I left in the fountain? Look closely.
 
hi gary freedman, the legend. you were a young guy in 1932. tell us the truth - em português, fale-nos sobre a truta (que você jogou na fonte).
 
Yes the truth is that I was a young guy in 1932. I was born in 1900. In 1932 I was 32 years old. That was a long time ago. Now I am 105 -- my birthday will be december 23. Then I will be 106 years old. You and Nasi should live that long!

And yes, I am a legend.
 
i believe i will not live that long. i'm 40 and i think i'm disappearing at this moment. that vodka was pure poison. god.
 
Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all my friends in Brazil!

Also, to my Jewish friends, Happy Hanukkah!
 
to you too Gary, happy holidays
 
happy new year, gary!
 
happy new year, gary!
 
Obrigado!
 
Postar um comentário



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?